From July 1, summer sales in La Spezia started. Walking in town with a nice ice cream and getting the best deals, what can be better?
In these days, walking in the streets of La Spezia and other centers of the area can give you the chance to get some really good shopping deals. All shops in town get rid of their summer collections to make space for their winter ones. And this is really good, because summer is definitely here so you can enjoy your brand new shopping wins on holiday.
The main shopping streets in La Spezia are in the very city center. Tipically, you can do the best window – and actual – shopping in the quaint Via Prione, so lively and colorful, and Via Cavour, and all the narrow city streets just off.
Some good tips to enjoy sales shopping in La Spezia:
- Don’t stop at first sight love! There is a lot to try and sometimes you can get a better deal for the same pair of shoes or piece of clothing in the next shop.
- Side streets DO have good shops. And it is lovely to lose yourself in the streets tangle. Major designers shops are usually in the main streets.
- Sales are going on for almost two months! Although it is said that you won’t find much left if you wait too long, actually shops are now staggering their offer throughout summer time and allow good deals for a longer time, and – of course – prices get cheaper.
- It is mandatory for shop owners in Italy to display the original price and the discount percentage on price. Do not trust a seller that doesn’t do so, or doesn’t hand you a receipt.
- Some shops display their new collections beside the ones on sale. By law, hey must make clear what are the goods on sale.
- On friday nights, shops stay open until late (about 10pm) to let people going out enjoy more sales
- Often, goods on sale cannot be changed, in case you realise what you bought doesn’t really suit you. Always try clothes before buying, taste food and send pictured to your loved ones to make sure the will enjoy your present.
Enjoy summer sales, sales shopping in La Speziais great fun!